China Association of Agricultural Machinery Manufacturers (CAAMM)
The China Association of Agricultural Machinery Manufacturers (CAAMM), founded in 1990, is a national, non-profit organization consisting of a network of private and public companies of agricultural machinery as well as academies, media and associations in China. The Secretariat of CAAMM with four sub-departments are located in Beijing, China. Website of CAAMM is www.caamm.org.cn.
CAAMM represents over 1000 members and its membership covers entire process chain in the field of agricultural machinery including whole-machinery and associated tools and components of processing, production, manufacturing, automation engineering, information technology, software, and product-related services.
CAAMM is divided into 16 technical branches and 3 specialty committees, including Harvesting Machinery Branch, Tractor Branch, Tillage, Cultivation and Planting Machinery Branch, Rural Transporter Branch, Crop Protection and Cleaning Machinery Branch, Tiller Branch, Irrigation and Drainage Machinery Branch, Wind Power Machinery Branch, Animal Husbandry and Feed Processing Machinery Branch, Farm Products Processing Equipment Branch, Seed Processing Machinery and Food Grain Treatment Equipment Branch, Facility Agriculture Equipment Branch, Components Branch, Cereal and Edible Oil Processing Machinery Branch, Mini-tiller Branch, Grain Drying Equipment Branch, Products Propaganda Committee, Enterprises Management Committee, Standardization Committee.
CAAMM’s tasks are:
- acting as the face & voice of the agricultural machinery industry in China
- developing industry positions on relevant areas
- promoting a deeper understanding of the Chinese agricultural machinery industry among Chinese decision-makers, regulators and stakeholders
- providing expertise and advice to our members
- establishing a platform for agricultural machinery industry in China to promote the international exchange
Address: No. 1 Beishatan, Deshengmen Wai, Beijing, China
Tel.: +86-10-64101435 Fax: +86-10-64847322